-
June 8th, 2004, 01:52 AM
#1
Inactive Member
sorry Canada [img]wink.gif[/img]
damn now hockeys over for the season
-
June 8th, 2004, 01:54 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Great Game!!
Congrats to tampa.
-
June 8th, 2004, 02:05 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Ah Fuckity Fuck Fuck [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
June 8th, 2004, 02:36 AM
#4
Peter Peeker
Guest
sorry Canada?
most of that team IS Canadian... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
along with all the other US-based teams.
-
June 8th, 2004, 02:59 AM
#5
Inactive Member
come on youre grasping there! its still a florida teem and that sure isnt in the Great White North!
-
June 8th, 2004, 11:42 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Bummer. I wanted Calgary to win. Hockey doesn't belong in Florida. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 8th, 2004, 12:43 PM
#7
Peter Peeker
Guest
I always felt that if you can't play hockey outside on a NATURAL rink, you don't get a team.
I don't follow hockey, though, so what do I know?
I was still rooting for the Winnipeg Jets. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
June 8th, 2004, 12:48 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Sad news Peek. The Jets lost.
-
June 8th, 2004, 12:54 PM
#9
Peter Peeker
Guest
damn.
well hopefully Dale doesn't take it too hard.
-
June 8th, 2004, 12:59 PM
#10
Inactive Member
The worst part about it is the fact that Calgary won it in game 6.
I don't give a shit what anyone says...that goal was in! You have to be retarded to not see that!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks